Mouse went to the gallops

seaofdreams

Visit site
And what a great time we had, i have never ever been before. i am on holiday this week so i have taken Mouse away from work to the yard were i keep my other two, it's lovely having them all togeather i turned her out with them (they have never met before) and they have been great with her,
i went to the gallops with another horse (who was a bit nutty) and he wanted to be in front and was pulling alot so i set Mouse up by his shoulder and thats were she stayed, she was such a star, we are going on a 4hr pub ride tommorow!! i'm really enjoying not having her at work and just chillin with her, she is completly chilled to and enjoyin her holiday, we are going x-c schooling on friday at twisledown (sp?) sp that should be fun then a little local show maybe on sunday we said we would take a friends horse so i might take mouse for the working hunter.

here is Mouse when we interduced her to Lottie & Ellie, they slightly left her out but now Ellie (who can't go anyware without Lottie) loves her and its poor Lottie who has been left out!!

STA70175.jpg

Minnie Mouse waiting to go to the gallops this afternoon

STA70186.jpg

STA70184.jpg

JAK

Visit site
What a lovely horse - nice to hear she is enjoying her 'holiday' & had such a good time at the gallops!
laugh.gif

Weezy

Visit site
I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE I LOVE YOUR HORSE

But you knew that
wink.gif