moved from notts to n.ireland took pony as well

thelwell

Visit site
well i havnt posted for a little while and yesterday i started looking on the net again and thought i better do a post i have moved shalley from a yard in notts that was charging £25 a week diy livery you got your horse bullyd in the field for the pleasure and a reasnable stable no school and just the local area to hack in for the fun of it as well you had to ride the quad once a week with the trailer on full with barrels of water and go and fill all the baths up basicly the yard as a livery yard owner sat on there backside did nothing and screwed you for it.
well i had been chatting to a womon on the net for a long time and she was over in scotland well to cut the story short on that we met got on brill and moved in with each other she has 7 horses as well.
the yard i moved shalley to costs £15.75 a week she is fed at lib hayledge included in the livery has two sand schools indevidual paddocks for turn out nice stable water drinkers in the field and in the stables i have no regrets with the move and am loving the views here the beeach is only 10mins walk away too just click on the photo and it will enlarge
shalley at the yard in nottingham bottem 3

shalley in ireland cant you tell the weather is great lol

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Hellllooooooo
grin.gif
grin.gif

Shally's looking really happy there.

thelwell

Visit site
hmmmm i must be thick every one can see that the first 3 photos are notts then the others in ireland i should check your eyesite out as well as i captiond abouve the relivent photos