Moving day!

J_sarahd

Visit site
Not sure if this is the right board.

A lot of people, especially in The Club House, will know of my livery yard dilemma. Well, today was moving day and as soon as I stepped onto the new yard it felt like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Pony settled in straight away, which I think is a really good sign. Everyone’s so nice and the whole atmosphere is so relaxed and chilled. Obviously no yard is 100% perfect, but this one is pretty close.

Ive been on this yard before, having shared a pony on there a few years ago now, so I know 90% of the people and it felt like coming home - as cheesy as that sounds.

I had an emotional moment as I was leaving the old yard and questioned what I was doing. But I kept reminding myself why I was moving.

Speaking of which, I got a very manipulative text once I left the yard gc, which made me laugh. But I am now able to just block and delete.

I am very happy right now. Tired, as it’s been a very busy weekend, but so happy.

Bernster

Visit site
Glad it all went well. I was really unhappy at my previous yard and it was awful. I remember that feeling of dread about going down there. Makes a huge difference to be on a yard that works for you and your horse/s, so it’s lovely that you feel better already.