Moving from US w/ horse, need stable near Annecy, France/Geneva?

t4ment

New User
Visit site
Hello,
My husband has a job offer in Annecy, France (we are in the U.S.) and if he takes it I will not go without my new 4-year old Hanoverian baby.
I am training him for dressage and eventing. I can't find ANY information online about potential boarding/training stables in the Annecy/Geneva area. Can anyone help me with any leads on good stables? Any information is appreciated!

Capriole

Visit site
Hi,

Might I suggest doing another post called something like 'France, stable needed', or similar? For me, the details of where you want to find the stable are cut off on the front screen, so it's safe to say it will be for some others as well. Would increase your chances of any of the members from France seeing the post and clicking in, which they might not otherwise.

t4ment

New User
Visit site
Thanks so much! My French is not very good yet. ;) But hopefully I can understand enough to get an idea of facilities, prices, etc.
Many thanks, again.

How is your French?

https://www.google.ch/?gws_rd=ssl#q=centre+equestre+annecy

Just for starters ;)

It will be MUCH cheaper in France than in Switzerland, and probably easier to import into France than Switzerland (who have a definitive number of horses they allow across the border each year).