Moving Stables today!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
All change at the yard!! A stable has come up on the other side of the yard, major hassle moving, especially as I can't really walk properly yet (broke leg 6wks ago!)

But on the plus side, bigger tack room - can't even get in mine, have so much stuff!
Don't have to go outside to get into indoor school!
Window at back of stable overlooks fields - current one overlooks walkway/outdoor school, so madam is always spinning round and shooting over to window to nosey at what is going on!!

Shame rubber matting had'nt arrived before the move! So excited at the thought of having a bigger tackroom!!
grin.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Always nice to get the stable you want, it seems that the location will benefit both you & your horse, which of course is the idea.

I expect all of us dread moving tack rooms, the stuff you accumulate is amazing. I think everyone should move tackrooms every few years, it forces you to have a clearout of the stuff you've saved 'just in case' but really know you'll never need or use. Remamber the old proverb 'Rubbish expands to fill the available space'

Good Luck with your move.
smile.gif

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
Always nice to get the stable you want, it seems that the location will benefit both you & your horse, which of course is the idea.

I expect all of us dread moving tack rooms, the stuff you accumulate is amazing. I think everyone should move tackrooms every few years, it forces you to have a clearout of the stuff you've saved 'just in case' but really know you'll never need or use. Remamber the old proverb 'Rubbish expands to fill the available space'

Good Luck with your move.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I only moved onto that yard at the end of June and had a good sort out then!!! But its all stuff I 'might' need ........................

Right, better get off to the yard and see if my tack room and stable have been vacated ready to move into!!
grin.gif

johnsongreyhorse

Visit site
Getting there
blush.gif
Have a leg brace on with hinges on the knee, had limited moment to start with but have had hinges unlocked to give full movement this week, going back in 4 weeks to hopefully have brace removed
grin.gif
, how's your's?

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Its doing really well thank you! Can walk without crutches now, not very far, but getting there! It has healed amazingly well! Have had May's magnetic bio flow boot on every night in bed, and been taking symphytum supplement to aid healing!