Moving to Cumbria

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh my goodness, that's a hell of a move!

Can I ask why Cumbria? Are you taking Ben with you?
Hope you're well x

GoldenWillow

Visit site
Whereabouts in Cumbria are you moving to, I can help with north, pm if you prefer. Good luck with the move and hope it goes smoothly.

cblover

Visit site
I’m in Cumbria too. Where abouts are you moving to? I’m happy to chat anytime if there’s anything you need to know. It’s rural here but a beautiful county. Welcome.

Queenbee

Visit site
I am moving to Thornhill, found a lovely house and had our offer accepted. We also accepted a private offer on our house so its all in the hands of the Solicitors now. I also found a lovely yard, 5 mins walk from my house and visible from my bedroom window. I did put Ben up for sale but decided I can't bare to part with him.

I saw how busy it can get a couple of years ago, it doesn't phase me in the slightest, although I would hazzard a guess that being where I am it won't be so busy. The yard I am moving Ben to has something like 350 acres of off road hacking and access to woodland and we are two miles from the beach, so there's plenty of riding to be had away from traffic and people. :)

I can't wait, I was born in Cumbria and it really does feel like I am coming home.