Moving Yards Tomorrow!

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Well having taken all of your advice on board I took the plunge and Murphy finally moves tomorrow! I've been in America for the last three weeks and managed to stress the whole time that I wasn't doing the right thing but I visited the yard again yesterday and it is LOVELY!!!! Made a startling discovery that they have a very large pet pig that lives in the field where the muck heap is, but as they have a lot of horses to stay for Burghley Horse Trials and they all cope with her I guess Murph is just going to have to make friends! Anyway wish me luck I'm very excited to be having a floodlight school for the winter, but it's amazing just how much luggage one horse can have!

SSM

Visit site
Good luck!

We're on the move tomorrow too! Like you never realise how much stuff one horse owns!!!! Flood lit menage - can't wait!!

Heidi1

Visit site
Well good luck to both of you.............I alway think it is a good time to get rid of all that stuff that hasn't seen the light of day for years........ Hope everything runs smoothly for you.

Oh and SSM if you want any help with anything give me a shout.........

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Scary stuff isn't it but we'll be smug in the dephs of winter when we can ride at night! I just keep looking at the pile of stuff at my current yard and the pallet I have at the new yard to put stuff on and it does not compute.......! Think a major sort and clear out is in order! Good luck with your move x

SSM

Visit site
I'm off to the cattle market tomorrow morning in search of a big lock box!! Also turning the old office at home into a tack room!!!!

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Moving this weekend too! And absolutly terrified about it! (Hate moving... find it awfully stressful and my poor horsey has to move again in 3 months but this time all the way to London!)

That being said, my life has basically been on hold for the last month as Ive debated about it over and over so hopefully things can return to some degree of normality next week.

Good luck to the other movers! Hope everyone arrives at the other end safe and settles in quickly.

shadowboy

Visit site
when i moved back home after law school and took beastie home to shrops- i couldnt believe that he needed about 8 large storage boxes of things as well as saddle etc etc....
good luck and enjoy your new arena!