Mr Figjam - your head must be swelling!!!

punk

Visit site
Wow
smile.gif
- everyone is bowled over by your Blair photos!!! Have you seen all the nice comments!!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

You should really think about doing all the events!! Can you come to Weston in October - pretty please!!! Lots of cakes/ale/wine etc etc on offer!!!
wink.gif

Still haven't been given a link to your website!! I know it is not done to advertise on here, but PM me please and I will buy all those photos from Blair!!
grin.gif

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Shhh... if he keeps getting compliments like this he'll start charging me to attend events and take photos of Hopalong & I!
wink.gif

He's frantically going through over 1000 images at the moment to get them uploaded to his website, will PM you the address, but they will take a while to upload as there's so many.

MrFigjam

Visit site
Thanks punk!
smile.gif

Yeah I've been a little slack at getting the images up because I wasn't really there for profit or making money. I took some shots for EWW and got my press pass/entry free. Took a few shots of other people and it turns out I'm getting requests through the website and H&H to put a gallery up.

I got you guys your pictures over because I knew you would want to see them, but I just didn't know there would be a demand for them.
blush.gif

Just waiting on the 1star ones extracting at the moment (165 of them) then I'll upload them. Loads of 2star ones to do as well. Will be here all night by the looks of it.

punk

Visit site
Well - keep on going!!! (whip - whip!!!)
blush.gif
shocked.gif
cool.gif

I think they are great!!! And I'm sure you have a natural talent for getting the right shot!!!

Thank you so much!!
grin.gif

Merri123

Visit site
As someone who lives on the other side of the ocean and loved the ones you took for punk - please pm me your website address, love looking at the photos of events in the UK!!

bogpony

Visit site
I think your photos are great too!!

Will you be at (the re-scheduled) Turnberry or any other BE events??

Scotland badly needs photographers other than Peak who seems to have the monopoly!

MrFigjam

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think your photos are great too!!

Will you be at (the re-scheduled) Turnberry or any other BE events??

Scotland badly needs photographers other than Peak who seems to have the monopoly!

[/ QUOTE ]

Peak do have an almost-monopoly in Scotland (there are a few big others as well, Jim C etc.) but that's because he has been doing the rounds for a LONG time, and has built up a good relationship with the organisers as a reliable source for photos. We (my recently formed band of merry photographers) would be stupid to try and attack this market and the big events even though we have a lot to offer (multiple photographers at all diciplines of eventing etc.) as they are always going to go with Harry as someone they know and trust.

That's why we are trying to contact all of the small riding clubs for their little events that the big dogs won't cover. Keep it reasonably priced (about half the price for prints) and start building relationships. If any of you are "influential" members of any riding clubs then be sure to put in a good word for me.
smile.gif
<cough>PM me your details <cough>
smile.gif

If i'm at an event for EWW or the likes then I'll let everyone know and I'll put up a gallery, but I won't be sitting at a fence getting everyone to pass so can't guarentee I'll get everyone. If you let me know numbers etc. then I'll try my best to get some shots of you at a few different fences but can't promise anything.

Thanks for all the kind words and it's nice to know that my shots are appreciated considering I've only been doing photography for just over 3 years.

Mr Bob FigJam

MrFigjam

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Could I have your address aswell as I think my Grandmother might pay off you mortage with the number she wants to buy!!
xkx

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloomin eck!
blush.gif
(that's the polite version!)

You weren't joking were you?!?!?!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I'm going to have to figure out how to do discount codes or something for customers who spend a fortune!
smile.gif

casconway191

Visit site
Not at all. If i had told Dabby (granny) you website she would have hit buy all 125 button!! I at least sensored some of them. On a more serious note they are fab photos and I am so chuffed that i am able to buy them.
xkx