MRI Results :(

sasquatch

Visit site
Posted with more detail in Vet & Hoof Care, but I've had the report sent to me and vet has rung to speak about the results - there is treatment we can try. I'm just concerned as I'm 2 hours away at uni (although would be able to come back Thursday evenings/friday mornings as I'm not in fridays and go back sunday evening if needed too) and mum doesn't have the time during the week due to her work for him so he's on full livery which is expensive and not something affordable long term. I'm reluctant to move him down to uni with me as livery here is even more expensive and I also don't want to change vets in the middle of treatment.

I started back at uni yesterday and I've been here since saturday and just want to go back home now, already feel a bit upset as I didn't get a spot on one of the teams for the equestrian club's upcoming competition (meaning I probably won't get to ride in any of the other competitions as they won't have seen me ride - I'm a bit disappointed as I know my riding has definitely improved but I was maybe too honest and undersold myself on the form we had to fill out), we also have our christmas exam results coming out soon and I'm worried about them and a few other things. I've missed all my lectures today due to sleeping in (oops) and the MRI report appearing in my inbox 15 minutes before my second lecture started.

Not a good start back for sasquatch :(