Much better lesson

Pidge

Visit site
After lasts weeks lesson which was a nightmare, had another lesson this afternoon and it was totally different. Had a word with instructor and we have ditched the getting him off my leg as it was just upsetting me and him, plus my arm still hasn't recovered from being pulled out of its socket
tongue.gif
so we worked on getting him forward, not exactly a problem, and concentrated more on me as opposed to him. He enjoyed himself and although at times he was very keen and cantered instead of trotting there was no leaning on mum or trying to pull my arms out of their sockets.
Thanks again for the support last week as I was extremely down, it helps a lot knowing that I can come on here for help advice and support, much appreciated
grin.gif

Pidge

Visit site
Thanks Lucie, its day like this that make it all worthwhile whereas last week is best forgotten...............

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I know how disheartening it is when you have a bad lesson. I have plenty!!! One week my mare will listen and do as I ask, the next week I might as well be speaking another language as she totally turns all senses off and just ignores anything and everything
shocked.gif

Glad this week was better for you. I too had a great lesson on Friday, fingers crossed this Fridays is just as good!!

Pidge

Visit site
thanks, just went in and asked if we could take it back a bit, and ease off the leg aids, she did say she went home worried about me last week - I still can't believe I actually got off him
blush.gif
so not like me but when 620kg of horse is pulling your arms out the sockets its not nice.
Much better lesson and I think she's realised how sharp he is now. didn't want to lose her as an instructor as she has some really good tips and advice and it is making a difference to him, just need to ease off the leg aids a bit.
I'm back to being a happy mummy
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif