Muck Boots - excellent

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
I bought a pair each for me and my daughter - they are sooo warm and comfy - They are quite supportive to ride in , however perhaps a bit clumpy for in serious schooling. I spoke to a lady at our tack shop who has had hers for ages and they allegedly will withstand horse wee and poo. Its so nice not to have to change boots for yard and riding. Pehaps a thought for a horsey xmas present

skye123

Visit site
i was thinking of having a pair but the lady down my tack shop said that she had had a pair and in the cold weather she put them together in her car. in morning they were stuck together and when she tried to get them apart the material split all the way down

jo1

hotmail.co.uk
I have a pair of Mountain Horse Muckers and they are fantastic. My feet never get cold or wet - always snug and dry.
Great to do all yard jobs with - including stomping muck heap down and really comfy to ride in.

Def recommend!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dixie

Visit site
I agree, I bought the muck joddy type boots a month ago and they are great. Can muck out and ride in them.

Am hoping Santa brings me the welly/riding boot version.
smile.gif

vicster

Visit site
I bought a really nice pair with fluffy insides to keep the little tootsers warm and dry and they broke in the front and leaked in the wet damn it lol
smile.gif
and they were blue tarten too

miller

Visit site
My Tynes are nearly 3 yo now and fine - never got stuck together
confused.gif

Lasted miles longer than my rimfrosts - they fell apart in 6 months.

Ride all the time at home in my tynes, hacking and schooling to adv med level and never had a problem with them

Kermie

Visit site
My Tynes are on their 3rd winter although they could do with being replaced now (have been worn constantly though). I did hear that some people had a problem with the boots splitting but that there was a bad batch and those who returned them got them replaced free of charge - I think that was over a year ago now though.

I've got Rimfrost Riders too but they don't compare and they are IMO a bit uncomfortable at the back of the ankle - I should probably clean them up and sell them (only worn them a handful of times).