Munstead xc?

ridersince2002

Visit site
Helloo everyone :)
All i ever seem to do is ask questions, sorry guysss :(
I posted something asking about pachesham xc a bout a week or so ago, but thats not part of the plan anymore.
Anyway.. Does anyone know what munstead xc course is like?
Would quite like to do some xc schooling there- ive never done any xc before, but pony has, and im not intrested in anything much bigger than 2ft6! 2ft3 is perfectly big enough for me! (even though she jumped 3ft6 out of trot on the lunge today :eek: shes only 12.3h!!!!)
Are the tiny-mini jumps at munstead simple? Or are they small yet still spooky?
I doubt aanyone would pay any attention to the small jumps on here, most of you seem to be brilliant eventers!! Hehe
Basically, would munstead be a good first time xc/ xc schooling?
THANK YOUUUU :D

star

Visit site
they have 3 courses basically. one is around 2ft-2ft3, another is BE90 and the third is BE100. There aren't many alternative options. so there's prob around 16 fences 2ft-2ft3 and there's some water you can splash through but not a proper water jump. it's ok if you just want a few little fences, but otherwise not enough alternatives for me - i wouldn't pay to go schooling there.

zoelouisem

Visit site
Hi, Im not sure where you are but if your near Chobham, for what you want and for the first time out, i went to a little place called chobham chasers. Its not the most complicated of places but is perfect to start off at and its only6 pounds too!!!;)

The ladies phone number is 01276 858479

None of the jumps are over 2'9 and its not to challenging. Im taking my daughter there on sunday!!:D