both.jpg

5months2.jpg

Last time we met the slovak and lab... still girls bullying the boy :rolleyes:
photo3.jpg

in the snow
9c19c3b6.jpg

and last one...him today :)
ade1237e.jpg

Sorry so many pics! Hes the first dog ive had from a puppy and has been perfect :)

emma21

Visit site
Happy Birthday Murphy, he is a handsome boy, lovely pics what breed is he.?

Thank you :) he is a german shepherd (obviously...:rolleyes:) cross old english sheepdog.

I know people can be abit funny about crossbreeds but both his parents were fully health tested and the pups were an accident; old english from next door got into the garden with in season german shepherd! He is honestly for just a year old the most sound dog ever; 100% with people, dogs and any other animals. hes just abit funny with food - he doesnt like it really; give him a piece of chicken and itll take him an hour to eat! But i love him lots and hes the best behaved dog ever! (still abit worried that he hasnt had a teenage period yet though! The worst hes done was once try and hump another dog!)

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Aar he is lulling you into a false sense of security, Im sure he is secretly planning to rebell when you least expect it.:D

Are you planning to have him neutered when he is a bit older.?

emma21

Visit site
Aar he is lulling you into a false sense of security, Im sure he is secretly planning to rebell when you least expect it.:D

Are you planning to have him neutered when he is a bit older.?

Haha definatly...! I can see him now plotting his evil plans. Earlier today he was day dreaming and my other dog barked at something...it made him jump so much he got hiccups...definate world takeover material right there!

Umm im really unsure, i wont breed from him etc although ive already had 5 people saying they would definatly want one! But he just isnt interested in his bits, we walked yesterday with an in season girly but he couldnt care less. Odd boy...

CaveCanem...Yay happy murphday!! He says thank you :D