Muschamp Impala

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Seems like Andrew Nicholson now has the ride.

Quick Q - he did the intermediate came 6th got no points yet has 302 points anyway. Surely he should have been in the OI and not the I and even if he was in the I should have been HC?

kerilli

Visit site
hmm, definitely shouldn't have been in the Intermediate other than HC.
lucky Andrew! i'm very surprised that Ruth has lost the ride tbh... unless she gladly gave it up after it left that leg so badly at Badders.

sash

Visit site
maybe she has given up the ride?
look up his record, he done 2 PN's with someone before doing an I with andrew nicholson. would be an awful shame though he looked amazing with her at badders
frown.gif

sash

Visit site
wow hang on i just looked again and it wasnt even an open pre novice just PN what the hell!?
how does that work lol!!!

Eventerlad15

Visit site
I've seen him out in the PN, he looked stunning.
Maybe Andrew is just getting him confident again, I cant see that Rut would give him up or that andrew would want him tbh.
He didn't get any points for coming 6th so maybe urmmm....don't know why!

Partoow

Visit site
i know Ruth and i have known this horse when it was with Judy harvey [ it was a difficult and reluctant dressage horse infact it has a sister who judy bred with as it was also 'difficult']
Anyway, Ruth has always had bitting problems with this horse and i think she feels enough is enough, that she has given him enough chances [ remember Jinny and a cetrain grey horse that jumped her off at Badders and then gave the ride to Ian Stark , and the rest they say, is history]
You only have so many chances when it come s to surviving a 'rotational ' fall and that was a pretty good near miss and lucky it was in the water........