Music ideas ....?

Greylegs

Visit site
I've been asked to put together a slideshow of photographs from our local riding club's summer season, to run at the end of year presentation party in a couple of weeks time.

I've got hundreds of photos, and have selected around 100 of my favourites, but my laptop will also run a soundtrack to accompany the show (about 10 minutes long at present, but might add a few more pictures before it's finished).

I am totally clueless about music .... so does anyone have any bright ideas of a suitable song or instrumental piece to run quietly in the background of a slideshow of pictures of people showing, show jumping and doing dressage. Thanks all ....

I'll try to find tunes on iTunes or somewhere to download if I don't already have the track somewhere - which I'm pretty sure I won't.

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
Really depends what kind of music you're looking for. Upbeat? Chilled out? Instrumental?

Some suggestions: Start a Riot - Banners, On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons, Fight Song - Rachel Platten, Angel With a Shotgun - The Cab, Demons - Imagine Dragons, Be My Forever - Christina Perri, Paradise - Coldplay, Brave - Sara Bareilles, Chasing the Sun - Sara Bareilles, Rule the World - Take That

Those are just some songs that I think would be good to set a video to, but of course music tastes are very personal, and I'm sure others will have plenty more suggestions :)

Greylegs

Visit site
Really depends what kind of music you're looking for. Upbeat? Chilled out? Instrumental?

Some suggestions: Start a Riot - Banners, On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons, Fight Song - Rachel Platten, Angel With a Shotgun - The Cab, Demons - Imagine Dragons, Be My Forever - Christina Perri, Paradise - Coldplay, Brave - Sara Bareilles, Chasing the Sun - Sara Bareilles, Rule the World - Take That

Those are just some songs that I think would be good to set a video to, but of course music tastes are very personal, and I'm sure others will have plenty more suggestions :)

Thanks ... some great ideas here, so off to have a quick google to see if I can get a listen. I think I'm looking for something up-beat and sort of cheerful. The pictures show a lot of pony love and smiling faces now I've got the pictures together, so something which sort of celebrates the fun, sunshine and generally happy events.

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
Thanks ... some great ideas here, so off to have a quick google to see if I can get a listen. I think I'm looking for something up-beat and sort of cheerful. The pictures show a lot of pony love and smiling faces now I've got the pictures together, so something which sort of celebrates the fun, sunshine and generally happy events.

Additional ones that might fit, varying degrees of cheesiness :D : Heaven is a Place on Earth - Belinda Carlisle, Titanium - David Guetta, Roar - Katy Perry, Don't Stop Believing - Journey (though I prefer the Glee version), Dance with Me Tonight - Olly Murs

There are also other songs by some of the artists I've suggested that might fit, and YouTube suggestions are often worth a listen if you find something with the vibe you're going for, since you'll need multiple songs to cover 10mins of video!