musto snug jodphurs?? reviews anyone?

Alibear

Visit site
I don't know I tried to get some for christmas last year but no where had any in stock
frown.gif
I went for thermals instead at least I can wear them with any johdpurs I like
grin.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I have a pair - but don't really like them tbh. They just don't feel right. Give me a good old fashioned pair of winter weight breeches any time.

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
I've got a couple of pairs and they are nice and warm but they do tend to "snag" easily. I have holes in both pairs because my cats and dogs have jumped up me and their claws have ripped the fabric. I can now only wear the Snug Jods for mucking out etc. If you are looking for a robust pair of jods don't choose these!

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
They are warm but not flattering - they come up big size wise as a warning! You have to be careful with them I caught mine on a hedge going through a gap and now have a hole in them, not very tough wearing! Great for chucking on on a cold morning to muck out though!

I_A_P

Visit site
i ahd some woouldnt ever buy a pair as they are so thin and i found they rubbed really badly as well as ripping

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Like most peeps above, I dont think they "look" nice at all
frown.gif
While this should come second to their ability to keep you warm Ive found lots of flattering jods / breeches that can do the same thing
wink.gif

I hate pull on jods though!

Sparklet

Visit site
Very comfortable - not very flattering. The worst thing about them is that they tend to rub through in the saddle area so you knickers show through. Unfortunately because they are stretchy you dont notice when you take them off - well meaning friends are required so you dont expose your bum to all in Tesco etc.

_OC_

Visit site
Had some years ago-total rubbish-my OH brought them as part of my Christmas pressie -wish he had not-not very hard wearing,but,do keep you warm and not flattering at all thought they made my legs fatter as no cut to them !!!
smirk.gif