My 65th Birthday present arrived today

windand rain

Visit site
Thank you she was born on the 31st of May 2018 and has been snowed in for a week at the stud she was bred at. It was lovely to finally get her home. She will be my last baby to rear so is just a bit special to me it also means I have to keep going for another 20 years or so as I dont usually sell anything

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Happy birthday!!!! What a fabulous gift. Gift of life. A good friend of mine got a new pony at 70 and is riding more than I can at 77...

MyBoyChe

Visit site
I thought she looked like a little hipo, how fabulous. This is my 13 yr old, taken last winter. Im late 50s and hoping he and I will see each other to the end of our ridden careers, they are the most wonderful ponies. Wishing you lots of fun with her

Attachments

• IMG_20160117_093523372.jpg
    IMG_20160117_093523372.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 12

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Highland pony should make 14hh and once we get her wooly coat out probably will grow a bit less next year she has come from the top of a hill and we are near the coast her coat is something to be seen she is like a little yak

Oh, where did she come from? My neighbour breeds them just like that and we've been snowed in on top of our hill here.

Congratulations!

windand rain

Visit site
She is adorable very friendly and behaving beautifully makes a lovely change from the wild and terrified ones we usually aquire. She has the most amazing temperament too loves to be with us and already nickering when we arrive

Blurr

Visit site
Many happy returns! She looks lovely, what a fabulous present. No doubt, you will keep the forum up to date with her progress (and lots of photos)?