My Arab who does not jump!!

Rollin

Visit site
You may remember I posted a tease about how Arabs don't jump!! My young horse is currently in Surrey with Sebastien Poirier.

Two of his planned outings were cancelled because of the bad weather, so he jumped a week ago at Royal Leisure for the first time. His first experience of an indoor arena. Yesterday he went to Felsted and had a double clear in the British Novice.

I don't yet have video from yesterday but have last week's of him jumping at the Royal Leisure. Sebastien is delighted with him. Woody is bold and eager to please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRRqToZZGNw&feature=youtube_gdata

Rollin

Visit site
I am sure if you ring Seb he would be delighted for you to visit. I am a bit shy about saying too much before he competes in case it goes pear shaped!!

JCWHITE

Visit site
Super job Rollin! what a find this jockey is, ironic he is French,
Very nicely produced , you must be thrilled,
will e mail you back soon

Rollin

Visit site
He looks lovely! White ribbon - is he for sale?

The white ribbons denote a stallion, as a warning to other competitors - although he was very well behaved. He is not for sale and coming back to France to do some more endurance, 60kms in May. He also has two mares to cover.

I am an OAP and he is too good for me so we will sell him but only to an approved home. His full sister aged 4 is for sale but I have already turned down two offers for her.

We don't breed many horses but each one is precious to us and they must go to homes who will do things with them and for the breed.

There are only 2,500 Shagya's and 500 Cleveland Bays in the world.

Rollin

Visit site
Super job Rollin! what a find this jockey is, ironic he is French,
Very nicely produced , you must be thrilled,
will e mail you back soon

I thought you would like him JC. It was someone on this forum who recommended Sebastien Poirier, he just happened to have space on the yard. His partner Olivia has been ace keeping me up-dated with video clips.

If he were in France I would visit him every week, so the videos are a comfort to this super stressy client!!

JCWHITE

Visit site
Sounds like they have the finger on the pulse, Technology advances these days make the world a much smaller place. All the best with his future plans.