My bl@@dy clipper broke....

bellaboo

Visit site
... halfway through clipping Liz today!!!

Poor horse, Finished clipping one side apart from her head then felt the clippers go 'pop' que a funny burning smell so thought best not put them on again
crazy.gif
One side she has a lovely chaser clip and the other side she is still a hairy beastie, Poor girlie, everyone did have a good chuckle about it, fingers crossed that a friends friend will turn up with her clipper tomorrow and we can finish the job
crazy.gif

Anyone know where to send clippers to be serviced/repaired!??

FriskyFilly22

Visit site
I know exactly how u feel I decided 2 give my lot their 2nd clip of the yr, having blanket clipped 1 horse I started on my pony only 4 the blades to stop cuttin, luckly I always carry a spare sharp pair, however only 10 mins into the clip these also stopped. Have now sent both pairs off to be checked & sharpened but have a pony dat is almost full clipped 1 side & fairly hairy the other lol!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I know how you feel. I clipped a chestnut of mine a few years ago & the clippers gave up just after I started on the second side. I dont think you can have a worse coloured horse to have it happen to......... obviously the clipped parts are a peach colour.....the 2 or 3 passes I'd completed really stuck out
frown.gif
crazy.gif