My cob :)

cob&onion

Visit site
Can i have a gush about my cob?! :D
She is rising 4, was backed and kept in work from june/july time till October then turned away for a few months. Since December i have moved her to another area (winter grazing) and today i hacked her out for the first time since then. Tacked her up, hi-vizzed up in the drizzle and off we went - no-one to hack out with so we went alone, being so good and very laid back i knew it wouldn't be a problem :) took her round a 15/20 min circuit which incorporated 2 road bridges and a steady flowing ford (a few inches deep) bless her she didnt put a foot wrong, she hesitated a bit at the ford but didnt stop just did a bit of a snort and a high knee action splash/walk through it :D so pleased with her. A high sided van came past and she waited patiently for it to pass (narrow road).
Looking forward to bringing her back into work, its sooooo good to be riding again and she seemed to enjoy it too :D

scewal

Visit site
Isn't it just a super feeling! I took my 4 year old cob x tb out for our second solo hack today. Like yours my mare was a star too.

cob&onion

Visit site
She's so straight forward, an absolute pleasure to ride and be around. Sooo much character too :)
Am lucky to have such a fab little horse :)

Kacey88

Visit site
She sounds so super! You are making such awesome progress with her! My mare is so willing, just like that. I don't think you'll ever beat the cob attitude. They make you so excited to teach them more and more! It will be great to hear how you two progress throughout the year.