My college are useless, I am one cross Super_Kat!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
***Rant***
mad.gif

Going back to college in September for another 2 years, applied for accomadation, yep, all fine, apply for stabling for Missy and Storm (opting for straw bedding), well, I got my stables but on the contract is says that all livery bedding (which is normally either straw or shavings) is being replaced with Flax bedding (for those of you who don't know what Flax is, it is the BIGGEST PAIN IN MY ARSE!!!!). Flax is very slippery when first laid down, if you have a full bed of Flax (i.e. no matting) you only take out the droppings then take out the wet once a week, now, if you have a horse that pees for England and never stops sh1tting then box walks and mashes it all up this really isn't the best bedding to use and seeing as we only get 2 bales per stable per week it really is not going to work!!
mad.gif

If I had been told that all bedding was being replaced with Flax I would have gone to a different college because the thought of keeping 2 Flax beds for 2 years is hell and it will cost a fortune to buy extra bales because 2 bales per week (for Storm) really won't be enough!
Not a happy camper at the moment!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Grrrrrrr
mad.gif

*To all who made it this far please award yourselves with chocolate*
tongue.gif

Kat
xx

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
OMG Kat - I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!
Initially your fury made me laugh as you got so frustrated - but thinking about it - it wouldn't be a good situ for you
frown.gif

Kate x

Capriole

Visit site
its a shame, as its eco freindly and bio degradable and all, but the poor horse just blows up like a balloon....

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I'm sat here in stitches after reading it back
grin.gif
blush.gif

Storm gets V.wound up if kept in for more than 24 hours and she's going to be stuck in her box all the time (apart from her 1 hour turnout a week and being exercised) and she is so disgustingly messy! I'm really not looking forward to it now
crazy.gif

Keeping her per manantly doped up sounds like a good idea right about now *groans*
Ah well, scope next week! At least I have something to look forward to
grin.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully they teach your to conjugate verbs in both plural and singular form though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an equine course.........so no
tongue.gif

lillie07

Visit site
Not this year last year. You probably know the ND2's from last year who I was with in year 1 if you get what I mean... Were you in Moreton Hall or did you escape that? LOL. Its the best! I miss it loads!!