My cup runneth over... Antifaz was .... very, very good!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Sorry to be a bit boring about it, but he was a bloody star!! Remember the minor slowing down issues from yesterday? well, today we practised jumping and then applying the brakes (so to speak) so we were supposed to be in halt as soon as poss after the fence. First couple of times we nearly got splinters from the school post and rail, but then he sort of said "ohhhh, you mean stooop!" and after that all it took was for me to sit up a bit and his hind legs came under him and he was stock still in 2 strides!
shocked.gif
Not a flicker of protest! he even seemed to be enjoying himself.... This was a horse who bucked and plunged for Argentina and I couldn't stop in a gag... Now he's in a french link and butter really wouldn't melt... Absolutely gobsmacked!!!

Irishcobs

Visit site
Fantastic. Thats really good news. Sounds like you've really gotten through to him now. Hope he keeps it you.

ruscara

Visit site
Blimey! You have a magic touch, obviously! Who is witnessing this transformation? Are his owners? They must be delighted with what you are doing.
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
And will you be sharing your 'secret' with us......or do we have to send you a large cheque first?
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
Great news! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*LZT wonders how much it would cost to ship the psychobeastrodeomonster to Argentina for PF to sort out*
wink.gif