My easter suprise!!

koeffee

Visit site
Meet Harley, he's 3 days old now and so naughty!! photo at a day old.
Image0628.jpg

koeffee

Visit site
im expecting a few gingers!!!!!
he is by my old Dallas stallion who i no longer own!!! out of my Celano x Aram mare.

Last edited:

lauren1988

Visit site
Congratulations! I was surprised after the sudden surge of foals being born that no-one had an easter baby, but then you posted the pic of your gorgeous little man! He is lovely :)

koeffee

Visit site
hi tabithakat, have one more jr baby due, did have 5 but i sold 2 infoal mares and one mare lost it over winter, wish i could keep all the babies but they have to pay for them selves!!! still missed the foaling though, checked mare at 355am nothing mare munching hay, then 410 i heard a littlen niegh there he was, he's a little sod though! loves kisses follows you around the stable. I have a 2 week break before i start round two!!! 4 maybe 5 more to go.

Marchell

www.welshsporthorses.com
Congratulations. A friend of mine bought three mares off you, one is here already and has been inseminated, she bought the other two as empty? Are these the same mares you mention here? The other two are coming on Saturday , she says they dont look in foal?

koeffee

Visit site
Congratulations. A friend of mine bought three mares off you, one is here already and has been inseminated, she bought the other two as empty? Are these the same mares you mention here? The other two are coming on Saturday , she says they dont look in foal?

Hi, she bought all empty, Hemmingway, Goodtimes and a Kingston mare, sold them a while ago now, could do with them now, go nice with the new stallion. Nice mares, just have the 5 mares all in foal. Trying to keep it down a bit!!

koeffee

Visit site
Lovely man. Dangerously close to that electric fence-there'll be some dancing around when he discovers it's turned on!! tee hee!!

Yes well second time out only lasted 10 mins on or not he was coming through!!! mum very miffed to come in. He is a little knock kneed so vet wants him in a while, longer :~(