My finished personalised ornament of my pony :-)

Supertrooper

Visit site
image_3.jpeg

Love him :)

Makemineacob

Visit site
I've been looking at her website as they look amazing and was thinking about getting one done. Haven't seen your horse but has she captured his colourings as well as she seems to have on her website?

Makemineacob

Visit site
Gosh, she's captured his colourings lovely, what a lovely boy!

Frankiecob, that's stunning too! You do them for people too to match their horses colourings etc? Would love to know your prices etc (Not sure if it's allowed for "advertising" if not if you could PM me that would be great). Thanks

Leo Walker

Visit site
I'm probably going to get infracted for advertising now! I wasnt, I just got a bit overexcited seeing people do similar things to me. But if I disappear you know where I've gone :lol: I paint them as portraits for people. The one in the pic is Beamish, he was sadly PTS last year, so I did that for his owner, so she has her own mini Beamish now :)

LHIS

Visit site
I've been wanting one of these done myself but I'm not massive keen on the pose of the lying down horse, it's the comical face that spoils it for me a little bit.
FrankieCob do you make those for other people?

huskydamage

Visit site
These are lovely :) how much are they? I'd be really scared I knock it over (or rather my bloody cats would!) And break it though! Do they come in any other materials ?

Sandstone1

Visit site
I've been wanting one of these done myself but I'm not massive keen on the pose of the lying down horse, it's the comical face that spoils it for me a little bit.
FrankieCob do you make those for other people?

That's what I think too, it's good but a little cartoon like. I prefer the other one.

WandaMare

Visit site
These are great, I've never seen the personalised ones before. I love the one of your pony, it really brings out his character. Would love to have them done for my 2 :)

Exploding Chestnuts

Visit site
These are lovely :) how much are they? I'd be really scared I knock it over (or rather my bloody cats would!) And break it though! Do they come in any other materials ?

They are not ceramic, so won t break, but the paint can be a bit fragile, I do them too, but I hard polish nearly every coat so I get a sightly different finish.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Supertrooper thank you for passing on the details of this lovely business. I just had my late mare done and she added her freezemark too, I am so happy with it

12695834_1537828699878674_1052017409_n_zps2g1myv1e.jpg