My first fall off Bonnie!! oops!

bandit

Visit site
Well last night i got my first fall off my new girl out of the way!! jumped clean out of the saddle and landed on my knees!!!

She'd been such a star and hacked out with another, bravely walking out in front leading the way in the 'unknown' woods - jumping fallen logs and not batting an eye at anything! Then myself and the other girl i was with took the horses into our jumping field for a pop... So - we managed all the smaller fences fine, she cleared them nicely, then i turned her into a slightly bigger fence with a blue barrel under the pole and first time she got v close under and cat lept it, and second time she jumped it perfectly - too perfectly and her bottom came up and smacked me clear out of the saddle, up her tiny neck and on landing she did a buck and that was it!!!!

So, lesson learned - she's got a massive pop, martingale or neck strap required, and heels down!!!!

Bless her - we then did a double and she was good as gold!

I'm still beaming!!!

Bx

Rambo

Visit site
LOL! You didn't waste any time
grin.gif
Glad she's going well though....

KJJ

Visit site
LOL!!! Fab.. can just picture it now!!

At least your still smiling!!
smile.gif

and well done Bonnie for such a spectacular jump... she was clearly congratulating herself with the buck afterwards!! hehe!!
smile.gif