My first How Much

ExtremeB

Visit site
I have been to see a horse as follows:
15hh, 12yr mare. Connmera XTB. 100% hack out alone and with others, well-mannered. Has done non-affil dressage at prelim & novice level (scoring 60-70%), and jumping up to 1.05. Not BSJA at present but £50 winnings with previous owner - 4 years ago. Has done a bit of ODE & xcountry. Snaffle for all disciplines. All tack & rugs incl.
What do you think?

Tia

Visit site
Height and unfortunately age goes against it a little bit, however Connemara X TB's are pretty sought after therefore without tack I think you would be looking at around £3,000 - £3,500. The value of the tack depends on the tack in question.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Well she sounds pricey - but pressumably within your budget otherwise you wouldn't be considering her.

A horse I suppose is worth what you're willing to pay - and tack (and rugs??) is included in the price. Also if she fits the bill of what you're looking for then she could be ideal.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's just seems alot of money for a "safe" horse

[/ QUOTE ]
Well you certainly wouldn't expect to pay less for a horse classed as safe over a horse not classed as such.

Some things are worth a lot more than others to certain people. She may never be a world beater now at 15 - but if she's safe, sound, and willing who could want for more.

Personally, if you have the money, and she's what you want I would buy her.

Frazer

Visit site
I would say around 3-4k purely because as mainly have said shes not proven in any disipline, a bit late to start anything properly although could be done. But horses are overpriced STILL