My first how much!

Blizzard

Visit site
How much would you expect to pay for this, we really really like the sound of her!

Beautiful 17.2hh 11yres dark dapple bay mare. Stunning to look at with excellent confirmation and a beautiful head, branded Kwpn Warmblood. She is a lovely quiet ride who is an ideal quiet confidence giver. Schools nicely on the flat and jumps small fences well. A nice low level Rc all rounder that would do a bit of everything with success. She is also an armchair hack who is quiet in all respects and excellent in traffic. A lady to handle at all times and a real gem. Ideally suited to someone who wants a stunning pleasure horse. Recently shod, wormed, just had her teeth rasped and Passported.

There are piccies too and she looks stunning, I dont usually go for bays but she is beautiful!

Skhosu

Visit site
up to 5K I would say if she's safe! ALthough a little big for a lot of pleasure/rC riders (from what I've seen) sounds perfect!

Blizzard

Visit site
LOL well my OH is 6ft 4 and she is for him
grin.gif

Tia

Visit site
3K would be my guess too. RC horses are generally in a bracket between £2,000 and £3,500....rarely any more.

1928sky

Visit site
I would have said £3500 maximum. If we start going around paying silly money for riding club horses soon we won't be able to afford anything!

mrgoop

Visit site
I saw her too, she's gorgeous!!! Have you seen the other one they're advertising?? It says they sell all the unusual types. She's ever so cheap isn't she, are you going for it???