My first hunt of the season!

RunToEarth

Visit site
A bit of an early start at half past four this morning but VERY worth while. I love hunting on a wednesday because its such a select field, so Willow and I were stood on Norcroft Lane at 6.50 this morning very excited
laugh.gif

Had a SUPER day, visitors from Y&A south were out, three very happy folks who were more than willing to converse and share measures, we like those kind of visitors. Willow got off to a shakey start, refusing at the first jump, to be fair it was some size of a wall but 3rd time lucky, and we were on a role. Jumped hedges, hunt fences,gate and walls, super duper. Got back, washed off and was in sixth form ready for my lesson at 11.25am. Time management
grin.gif
Sorry, pointless, but hey! x

loopeepee

Visit site
Ha Ive done that! But the other way round (so not quite so interesting!) Plaited up etc, gone to lesson, picked up in trailer con pony, toddled off and gone off with the meet after a late start!

severnmiles

Visit site
Haha Rosiie I had a mere lie in by comparison, we started at 8.30, had a brill day, opening meet is 2 and a bit weeks away! Yay
smile.gif

How was your day?

RunToEarth

Visit site
Really good thanks SM. We had an anti out at the meet, Joe tells me he saw freezer bags of dog poo on her dashboards (she smeared it on everybodys windscreens last year) So muggins here hopped off and popped everyone's ramps up. We had the police out to enquire whether we were within the law, and after a 3o second chat they were on their merry way again. The meet was quite hard today, a lot of jumping for this time of year, but it was great, a fab meet for visitors to come out to, just the right amount out for a really fun day, and of course on wednesdays you only get those serious hunters that jump biiig!
grin.gif
Our opening meet is end of Oct! x

GTs

Visit site
<-- Envious!! I have hunted once (flew all the way over from California for 2 days to hunt) and I have neverhad so much fun on a horse!!!

Hopefully I will go again soon!

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Willow got off to a shakey start, refusing at the first jump, to be fair it was some size of a wall but 3rd time lucky, and we were on a role. Jumped hedges, hunt fences,gate and walls, super duper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeek! Hope my trip out on Sat hasn't quite so many scary sounding jumps!!
shocked.gif

Glad you had fun! x

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oh lst, you will have fun, I only jump those because I choose to, most saturday meets have alternates. I bet you are excited about it all, I love hunting strange horses
smile.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
Glad you had a great day, I got up at 5am to go, and talk about select, there were 8 of us out! On an airfield, so no excitements, and only one ditch! Love it though...

k9h

Visit site
Good on you lass glad you'v got your prorities in right order!!!!? We've moved on from our early meets to now meeting at 10 till Opening meet in a few weeks time. Cant wait to get out in the proper country put pups have entered well so fingers crossed. Have a really good meet on Saturday so should be a good un! Yipee. You should come visit some time you would be most welcome & Oskha (Spl?)would love it here!!
grin.gif