my first & last how much

Taz975

Visit site
okay here goes....
16H3 bay good looking mare, 9years old,good dr/sj breeding. About £1,500 bsja winnings, happy to 1m30. Professionally schooled by a top sj/dressage rider. Really huge movement. 100% all aspects. Not a complete novices horse, as highly strung/excitable but perfectly safe. Fine to handle on the ground & stable,very friendly etc. Jumps everything & XC, really bold.
What do you think?
And thanks everyone
grin.gif

Emma123

Visit site
Hmmmm £15k +! Most horses jumping d/c's fox are generally around the 15k mark, and the fact that shes a good age should make her worth a fair bit
smile.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Yes but she is out of the classes and can only jump Opens now as she isnt happy over anything 1-30+

I would say around £10k as she isnt going to be a competitive horse, ie vying for any titles or able to compete in any championships (please someone correct me if I am wrong as I am not fab at UK rules)

Rambo

Visit site
Hmmm....£7.5k to £10k I would say. As has been said already, she's out of all the qualifiers now, so just a good 'Open' horse who will teach an amateur or YR the ropes.

You don't say whether the £1500 is Actual or Notional. If she is Grade B then the price would be towards the lower end as she would be out of 'Restricted Opens' and jumping with the Grade A's in handicap competitions.

Taz975

Visit site
Ahhhhh I was waiting for Rambos 'down to earth' price! thankyou everyone, very helpful. (shes up for just short of 9k so not a bad guess!)