My Fjord Aram doing a small local unaff. ODE! *With video*

GraceDawson

Visit site
Hello,

Just wanted to show you my just turned 5yr old Fjord gelding at a local ODE at 2'0. Ok, so not massive, but a start for us.

Let me know what you think. Wasn't my best riding, but we were both in sync.

Enjoy (hopefully)

Aram, ODE

joey1999

Visit site
That looked fantastic - very obedient and calm! Well done you two!
smile.gif

GraceDawson

Visit site
Next time I will be doing the class up. I was worried about the grass being really slippy to do a prelim test on as Aram is unshod and can rush at times.

Hils - we got the best dressage score for the class, woo! Although there was a fair bit which went slightly pear shaped and needed obvious improvement, but Aram didn't do too bad considering the leaping around and cantering off in the warm up grass area. He listened to me, but still enjoyed seeing what else was going on.

the xc was practically the same as the 2'3 class, so no worries there particually and need to get him going clear over 2'3-2'6 sj courses.

I just get annoyed with myself for not keeping my leg on over a skinny fence after a step-up, which is where our pull out happened. Otherwise, I would have come home with a red rosette. Two people drew 1st place with their clear xc scores.

Finnbob

Visit site
he looks so relaxed and mature for a 5yr old, i wish my little one had half a sensible head! looks fab and great result!

petrescueuk

Visit site
He's absoultely fabulous. I really enjoyed watching you both. I have two Fjords and although just as gorgeous as Aram, they look different.

Well done!!!!

Wendy