My Foal Is Displeased with me

emmajanerushton

community.webshots.com
Bless him my new foal is displeased with me , he has been vaccinated for first time, was due to be microshipped but will have that in 6 weeks with booster, Was fine at first then was like owwwwwwwwwwww mummmmmmy, then tried to kick vet lol well turned around to her with his bum, then while we were standing chatting about stuff while i had him in hand he reared for no reason as if to say look at me !!!! went for a little walk also and did a very good circus x lippazanner act, I think because hes been in 2 days and on jis stud mix, needs to strech his legs.

He Also displeased with the fact he has a bright pink headcollar and a heather coloured rug so looks a little feminine ............

Heres a pic of him a little hapier yesterday ......

stardec0706021.jpg

dieseldog

Visit site
When I read the title to your post I was imagining some awful NH type post. My horse hates me because I didn't do it the KM way.

Phew a normal post. Your foal has got a nice bum

emmajanerushton

community.webshots.com
AHhhh gotcha Natural Horsemanship Post lol, only natural horsemanship he will get if carries on rearing will be a super slapppin !!! No i am a fan of body language and making them listen, but think espcially with colts and with showing them you have to be kind but firm, i nannied my gelding to much and hes to soft to show much now,they need a little bit of spark and attitude
smile.gif

amandaco2

Visit site
hehe how cute
my filly had a good old jump about at her first vaccination.her worming for the first six months was a total nightmare.we backed round and round the stable then did full height rears!lol.happy to say she just stand there and tried to hide her head now, good job shes one heckof a lot bigger now!