My horse has turned into a Kangaroo

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Livvie who rode May last weekend was just untacking her horse as we brought May in tonight, so asked if she would ride May for me. Went in the outdoor, but someone else was in there jumping - always difficult schooling her when there is a jump out! Anyway, she decided to pop the fence, May got so excited, by the time the pole was at the top of the blocks she was pinging round like a kangaroo!! It was quite funny to watch. I know she's been a bit full of it as I've had no one to ride her, but never seen her quite that bad before!

At least she does'nt buck and rear!! But Livvie seemed to quite enjoy it and just laughed at May! Least its not put her off!

Hornby

Visit site
And Kangaroo (May's mum) has turned into a bullet - galloping round the field and skidding to a halt to avoid being caught...no more grass for naughty ponies !

jj_87

Visit site
aww bless her! Im missing riding so much. I've also come down with flu hence why im on here in bed rather than at the beach party *cries* neeeeeed my ponyio

lisan

pets.webshots.com
aww Jess, sure you will feel better soon!

And Bridgid, must the time of year for our mares!! We could'nt catch May Thurday tea time, lil madam, so she stayed out!

Wish I could have video'd it, but it was going dark and the main light for the outdoor was'nt on!

Leg is feeling good, I can also get my riding boots on now..................... I would really like to get back on, just trying to fathom out how when I can not yet weight bear at all on that leg - Any suggestions???? Just to do some quiet work in the indoor!