My horse is Fab!

dieseldog

Visit site
I went hunting today on Olympic and he was just fab. It's the 2nd time I've taken him (I went once last year) but he has hunted before. Stood like a rock at the meet. We then leave and it's a mad rush and he just walks along with me holding the buckle whilst everything plunges around me. Never Jogs, or pulls. Just stands the whole time. Never pulled once, jumped everything, and if your galloping along and want to slowdown all you got to do is go woah and he stops. He even coped with mud as obviously being a show jumper he would normally never encounter such stuff.

He is just lovely to hunt. I haven't got any photos as I went by myself, but there might have been a photographer there.

Weezy

Visit site
And you STILL havent found a home for him
wink.gif

Sounds fabulous, am glad you had such a good day
laugh.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
I know - I need to advertise him again, I've been away to the US and I've got exams next week so revising like mad, just haven't got my ass in gear.

Weezy

Visit site
Maybe he is just waiting until Jan so I have the ready money to come try him LOL!!!

Seriously though, with having such impecible hunting manners as well as his SJing skills, I cant see why he wont be snapped up

siennamum

Visit site
What a brilliant boy. I don't think you should sell him. put on a bit of weight & get strecthed a bit, and he'll be just right. Alternatively swap him for Sienna
grin.gif

Anyway, Lec, Sarah, Boss (?) and I are going out wih Weston & Banwel from Wedmore on the 9th, you should come, you could always keep him at our place the night before.

siennamum

Visit site
Hope she was a good girl. At least the weather was good. Honestly the MF have become seriously boring the last few years. We'll have to giv the Weston a bash...
grin.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
She was fab- jumped amazing! Did a few nice walls, a sheep hurdle (!) and a line of walls which was ace as we were up front and she just kept galloping. Got a bit tired and naughty so we came home early but pleased with her.

dieseldog

Visit site
I went out with the Avon Vale, it was just by Stonar, so really close, mainly walls and post and rails.

I went with the MF last year and was very disappointed.

I would love to go out with the WH, however my lorry plate runs out 1st dec so I need to get that sorted. Also the guy we bought Olympic off was at West Wilts yesterday, my sister was there, and he knows a few people who are looking for hunters so he may be going back there. I've got to ring him and sort something out.