My horse yard move from hell long but funny

miss_bird

Visit site
Ok where to start about my epic adventure weekend, and i was only moving yards.
Thanks to many of the fab people on here who helped me out.
Well it started with me moving stuff home for the last 2 weeks so only had, about 10 car loads left, so louisehenry went to the wrong pub to meet up first, thats just about the start of my day of laughs.
Anyway first 2 horses ready to go on, and 1 is the easiest loader ever so obviusly he refused to go on, finally there, and 3 car loads of kit convoy set off to annoy the general public.
All went well, next load other friends turned up and let their dumb puppy out to bounce around the yearlings as i was trying to load them for the first time, well we got there and off went another convoy, then it just started to go very wrong in the most funny way, getting the yearlings off when louisehenry decided to step off the ramp so as to not fall off and promptly fell over a tree stump done a few slow motion somersaults and landed in a heap on the ground, thankfully yearlings ok (but i nearly had a wet patch from laughing at louise)
Next load, 3 yr olds, as we lowered the ramp to pop them on louisehenry for some reason stayed under the ramp and just kept crouching lower instead of getting out the way and when she did go to get out the way she stood up and hit her head on the ramp,(another near wet patch from laughing) 3yr olds loaded brill, came off the other end and 1 went through the floor (no injury)
Anyway then crook lorry, and 9 horses still to move, so off to hire a lorry fast.
So managed to get one of them horrid van things, and got a few more moved but due to thick fog abandon last couple at the yard and went for food, where louisehenrys lorry on grass no prob hire heap looked at mud and sunk, had to then go in pub and ask for help getting out and with a tow and a push managed to get hire heap out and covered people in sloppy mud.
But to finish the day off for me, louise henry had to go northbound to get home and got on the M1 southbound so we were then chashing her along the motorway, hooting and shouting out the window you are going the wrong way.
Started again this morning and got it all done to be told b
So off again this morning and had 2 loaded, but with the rear facing heap she could not balance and just kept going down which was very frightening so crawling along at 5mph and got over taken by a cyclist who whilst over taking gave me a dirty look and pulled away from me, believe me tears of relief when that journey was over
well i am all moved now with may many laughs a couple of tears and then a huge screaming match with my **** of exYO she thinks she is keeping my deposit for me not clearing all the fields of poo, even though the fields were covered in poo when i moved in and i done alot of work on the yard, so now off to small claims court at it is a hell of a lot of money.
She ruined my very funny weekend of yard moving

louised1henry

Visit site
That just about rounded it off nicely. Im going to change my name to calamity jane. Im a disaster waiting to happen. If any one needs cheering up one weekend come and spend a day with me. I will keep you entertained from beginning to end.