My hunting afternoon

RunToEarth

Visit site
Lovely! Meet was at 3pm, so there was plenty of excuse for a port before we mounted. The field was rather sparce, one of the great things about hunting Wednesday I suppose, a very select field. We had a master out from the Cheshire Framers, who puts a whole new difinition to the word fun, he really made me smile, and a lovely master from the Badsworth&Bramham, who has almost twisted my arm around to hunting this saturday with them. We finished at 6pm, just in time for a swift tipple before washing off time. I was on Jasper and had spent most of the hunting teaching him how to conduct himself, as this horse likes to throw himself aimlessly about some days, but my GOD does he jump. We took a lovely hunt rail followed by a wall, a little bit of a let up and then onto a wooden gate, and he popped them like a cross pole
smile.gif
sorry..random!

hunteress

Visit site
Glad you had a nice day, ive been hound ex and auterm hunting seems like forever now open meet on the 28th nearly lost the early mornings now starting at 9am sat have a lie in !!