my insane, strong, argumentative, overenthusiastic beastie

Queenbee

Visit site
so I haven't ridden beast much since 2016 - so much going on in my personal life - I left him to himself. He has been ridden by me a handful of times, and by others - plus had a lunge or two most weeks... My friend came down for 10 days -she adores ben, and took over for the week - riding, and caring for him - such a lovely break after a winter of mucking out. Anyhow, she decided to take him to a little local sj competition. He did a teeny class as a warm-up then this class (see video) and a more substantial class. To say he was full of himself doesn't even come close. He won the first class with a jump off time of 25 seconds - 7 seconds faster than the next person. and had a knock down in the second and third class. The third was unfortunate, but the second was blatantly down to him battling with his rider so much it made lining him up an absolute nightmare!

Safe to say both the beast and my friend had a blast... and my friend ached - a lot, the following couple of days :D

A very entertaining video of the stupid kid in a sweet shop mentality that is the Beast

https://www.facebook.com/michelle.cooper.9803/videos/10212219181782809/