My kind thoughtful baby girl!

Bridie&theMinis

Visit site
Took little Holly up the yard to watch me give Bridie my old girl a brush this afternoon.

Turned to see Holly offering Bridie the option of playing ball
playball.jpg

Following Bridie's decline of a game of footers, Holly kindly offered Bridie a suck on her dummy.
howaboutdummy.jpg

Kind and sharing - that's my girl;)

bumblelion

Visit site
Ahhh! Iv got a 15 month old daughter and when she's out with me (most of the time, horses are at home!), the horses are so well behaved! Different story with me!!

Bridie&theMinis

Visit site
Ahhh! Iv got a 15 month old daughter and when she's out with me (most of the time, horses are at home!), the horses are so well behaved! Different story with me!!

lol - you are so right there! Everyone should strap a small person to their chest if they want well behaved horses (joke for anyone who thinks I am being serious but they are certainly more careful and less daft, its facinating to observe).

Mare Stare

Visit site
They seem to "know" don't they?

One of my sons has mild autism and is quite immature in social skills.

When we first got Doris and Saffy, Saffy was about a month old and very very nervous of people. Noone but my son could get near her. I watched (feeling a bit put out too because none of my attempts worked), as he would run up to her and she would let him stroke her. She would let him stroke her all over and even let him run his hands up both sides of her neck.

I think they can sense innocence. Little children don't have agendas and so horses can easily read and trust them.

Jazzy B

Visit site
Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!

My lad is a saint around my little girl and my old mare was a bigger saint my little girl could lead her from the field and considering she was such a complete nightmare to ride she would turn into a complete riding school plod when my daughter got on