"My little Doggie!"

Cop-Pop

Visit site
This has made me LOL :D

Yellow Dog stuck his nose where it wasnt meant to go the other week and ended up with red powder coating on his head which turned him pink for a few days, was funny at first then a little embarrassing walking a pink and yellow dog :)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
But you dont cut their hair or clip them, and spray paint them do ya? Guess i have better things to be doing than making my poodle look like a my little pony!!

ermm

67590_446446399794_513679794_5177780_5199050_n.jpg

clip.jpg

http://stencilbum.co.uk/presta/category.php?id_category=4

;) :D

eta
yikes.jpg

Last edited:

PucciNPoni

Visit site
You might have better things to do with your tine - but there's some of us groomers who think "wow I could make you in to a camel" just because well...it's a challenge! Those who show dogs also clip them and style them in to unnatural shapes (bichon, poodle, bedlington, kerry blue are just some). Those who show horses plait and clip - and some use make up and dyes to enhance or hide things. It's not necessarily cruel (depending on who's doing it, how and with what products). Some people might think that they have better use for time than to practice dressage tests and so on.

I know most of the competitors in the article - and I can assure you that none of the mistreat their animals in any way shape or form. It's a bit of veg dye that will be removed after the competition. The dogs love the attention on the day. They don't know what they look like. It's less invasive than dressing dogs up in outfits. Personally, I don't see the problem. ;)

ArabianGold

Just around the corner, take a left follow the roa
Visit site
I would love to have stars and palm trees on my mare just because I could..

Just think of the attention you would get from general members of the non horsey public while hacking out.. They would think horses are cool and forget about moaning about them for 5 minutes..

*runs to go get clippers, oil and find a stencil...*

lexiedhb

Visit site
You might have better things to do with your tine - but there's some of us groomers who think "wow I could make you in to a camel" just because well...it's a challenge! Those who show dogs also clip them and style them in to unnatural shapes (bichon, poodle, bedlington, kerry blue are just some). Those who show horses plait and clip - and some use make up and dyes to enhance or hide things. It's not necessarily cruel (depending on who's doing it, how and with what products). Some people might think that they have better use for time than to practice dressage tests and so on.

I know most of the competitors in the article - and I can assure you that none of the mistreat their animals in any way shape or form. It's a bit of veg dye that will be removed after the competition. The dogs love the attention on the day. They don't know what they look like. It's less invasive than dressing dogs up in outfits. Personally, I don't see the problem. ;)

Calm down dear its only a poodle!!!!! :) I never said it was a problem.