'My Mate Mary'...my clyde looking fab just cos she can!

cblover

Visit site
Here she is, my beautiful pure bred Clydesdale mare. I've had her for just over a month now and it feels like shes been here forever. We've just clicked and get on so well. She's so lovely on the inside and out!
Bit sleepy here! lol

She has these whorles all over her, down both sides of her face and on her body. V odd!

Just rolled...thank god for a hardstanding area with this weather.

Anyone else have a clyde? x

Orca

Visit site
She is beautiful! I don't have a Clydie but I do have a whorly HW. She's been with me a month and I'm still finding more. She has a fascinating feather whorl on her neck which is about six inches long. Apparently, this makes her a people person ��.

Annagain

Visit site
She's beautiful. I'm so pleased to hear you're getting on so well. I am so jealous of her cleanliness. With 2 greys and a palomino to bring in and clean up every night. I would kill for a hardstanding turnout area at the moment!

cblover

Visit site
Thanks everyone, I'm blown away with her. I've just bought a new trailer for her too and have plans to show her this year.
Orca - that feather whorl sounds very amusing and I hope your HW is living up to her friendly nature.
Regandal - She's by Collessie Cut Above actually. A stallion I've admired for a long time, pity he's not still with us.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
She's gorgeous. I want one like that for my husband. Not ready to buy just yet though; our cars/rust buckets both need changing.

_HP_

Visit site
She's lovely....looks huge 😀

I have half a Clyde lol...the other half is Shire x Cob
She's 2.5 and adorable

FB_IMG_1445709524970_2.jpg

Clydiegirl

Visit site
What a gorgeous girl! I have a 9 month old clyde colt. I've had him since he was 6 1/2 months old but bought him when he was 4 weeks, love him to bits. They really have the most gentlest nature. I have had 2 other clydes, but both died as youngsters, half brothers (same mum) so possibly a genetic thing.
This is my baby. :biggrin4:

cblover

Visit site
He's a big leggy boy! Sorry you lost your other two, was times.

My mare is just 16hh, very much on the working side of things height wise. Not like the very big showing types.

Tern

Visit site
Your mare is beautiful!

Clydesdale x Thoroughbred, Derek. I do apologise for his appalling mane in this photo. :eek:

Everybody liked his "kissable face" when I first posted him on here. ;) I apologise if the photo is overly large!

2ai4px1.jpg

luckyoldme

Visit site
Your mare is beautiful!

Clydesdale x Thoroughbred, Derek. I do apologise for his appalling mane in this photo. :eek:

Everybody liked his "kissable face" when I first posted him on here. ;) I apologise if the photo is overly large!

2ai4px1.jpg

derek! what a brilliant name and what a lovely horse!

PollyP99

Visit site
Here she is, my beautiful pure bred Clydesdale mare. I've had her for just over a month now and it feels like shes been here forever. We've just clicked and get on so well. She's so lovely on the inside and out!
Bit sleepy here! lol

She has these whorles all over her, down both sides of her face and on her body. V odd!

Just rolled...thank god for a hardstanding area with this weather.

Anyone else have a clyde? x

Devastated for you when I came across your recent thread, she was a beautiful girl hope you are looking after yourself xxxxxx