My naughty mare was complimented today!

Arizahn

Visit site
Our YO remarked on how pretty Ali is when she has her rug off. And how she suits having a flowing mane. I've been trimming the edges...think I will let it grow out again but keep it neat.
All of this after Ali and her field mate went galloping round the field at bringing in time in front of the YO! I just walked up to the gate and told Ali she could calm down or stay out overnight...I know it was my tone of voice but she settled right away, lol! Turns out, Ali has been acting like the stereotypical "crazy" Arab around the YO when we aren't there. No wonder she kept asking if we were ok with her!
Naughty little mare...

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
This is so unfair :( ... you describe your beautiful - but cheeky - mare and you don't put a photo of her up! Grrrrr!

*sobs* I want to see the pretty - but cheeky - mare with a long flowing mane! ;)

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
404659_329593460395607_100000348684338_1137662_515111294_n.jpg

Double yay! :D :D

She's pretty! Butter wouldn't melt. :p

My grey filly would be so jealous of that pink headcollar. ;)

Arizahn

Visit site
Thank you so much! I am a disaster at posting pictures...

The head collar was present from the lady we bought her from. She was so upset over selling her; she almost gave us half the contents of the tack room! I also have a blue one with a matching fly fringe, lol.

Oh roll on Tuesday, when I get to go saddle shopping at last:D

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Good luck, hopefully the perfect saddle will be in budget, it's so frustrating when the only one that fits is £1200 and you were sure that £600 should be enough (I have a very difficult to fit mare apparently :( ).

Arizahn

Visit site
Ouch! I really can't go more than £1000, and part of that will be on a decent numnah and hi-vis gear for hacking:eek: