My new beautiful Oil Paintings! ....mad spending spree!

Blizzard

Visit site
an artist in the states, who I bought this painting from a while ago (looks so much like my mare), kindly offered to paint my dogs, saw the semi finished article today so thought I would share!
68_1.jpg

The painting of my dogs:
P1010001.jpg

Also just bought another beautiful oil painting from her, who looks so much like our warmblood, so chuffed!

4b_1.jpg

(Ive ahem also just treated myself to some Tuffa Suffolk boots, new waterproofs and a new sddle pad, supposed to be saving LOL)

If you want an animal or horse oil painting done I highly recommend her!

grin.gif

pixie

Visit site
Personally, I don't like them. I don't think that they're very well painted at all; I remember several people in my GCSE art class who painted better than that.
But, its your money, and if you like them then my opinion doesn't matter.

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Personally, I don't like them. I don't think that they're very well painted at all; I remember several people in my GCSE art class who painted better than that.
But, its your money, and if you like them then my opinion doesn't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kind of with Pixie- they are beautiful drawings and the artist is very talented but when you start charging money the bar goes right up.

Edited to say- I LOVE my tuffa suffolks!!!!!!!!!!! Live in them!

Blizzard

Visit site
Aww well I like them and they are the price you would pay for a print over here! for a good oil painting over here you wold be paying hundreds, all 3 didnt even reach the hundreds together.

Yep cant wait for my boots!
grin.gif