My new boy has arrived!!!

mrgoop

Visit site
After the longest week of my life, we finally went to fetch my boy. In case i didn't mention he's 17.2 dark bay, ID x TB. He walked on the trailer like an old pro, after 5 long hours up the motorway he arrived here as cool as a cucumber!! Walked off the trailer had a look round and settled in just fine. Went on a nice hack today with babysitter little ponio!! Had a couple of scary running backwards moments but other than that nothing to shout about. Bless his heart... will see what tomorrow brings!!! fingers crossed he's a good boy. Will take some pics for the gallery just in case anyone would like a look.

princesskelly

Visit site
sounds lovely.must be good boy to travel for that long!my mare would have thought that was the end of the world!
crazy.gif
want to see some pictures please.
grin.gif
oh and hope you have fun with him!
grin.gif

mrgoop

Visit site
Hi cosmo_sam, new family member xx pics not up yet, A) new to this and got to work out how to do it B) took a load of pics today and none of them do him justice, he looked like a bit of a donkey!! lol. Went on another white knuckle hack again today, traffic coming towards him is really scary, and we run backwards. Not much fun really, but we'll get there i suppose. Is your boy easy to deal with. Tell me all about him