My new horsie

darkangel1243

photobucket.com
Hi This is Sam she is tb x wb 15.3/16.h 10 years old.Sam is half sister to my horse Cassie.
They have lived together their whole lives,Sam has been staying with me as a companion for Cassie, so when my friend said I could buy her I jumped at the chance after alot of crying and promising that she is going no where unless its back to hers!!Watched her being conceived(actualy helped choose the stallion too)born, first steps even watched her 1st foal being born etc need I go on.

I have her for a field companion and to breed from she is going to stud in April to Dexters Puzzle she has had a couple of his foals already so I can't wait to see what she has this time...
I'm off the California in March so Cassie and Sam are off to my best mates for a holiday and then she will take Sam up to stud with her 2 maresSo I shall be enjoying the holiday but worrying about her.
frown.gif
smile.gif

Cassie
Image036.jpg

Sam
Image024.jpg

sorry about the quality camera phone
Image010.jpg

Sam 1st foal Max unfortunatly he was put down as a the 3yr old as he had stomach tumors
94037149FDjwpF_ph.jpg

This is Thea she was born last year
Image013.jpg

Just thought I would share my news I hoping to rehome an ex Calvary/police horse too so my brood will be growing.Next on the list is a pony for the boys.. but that will have to wait
smirk.gif