My Ollie clinic report!

Ash the arab

Visit site
I, too, was at Ollie's clinic today although we were in the group after BBS.
Well, as i'm sure BBs is, i'm still buzzing!
Joe was impeccably behaved,as usual!
We warmed up on the flat, using walk/trot transitions, leg yield and then canter work. Ollie was impressed with the leg yield - so was i - i've not really asked for it before!!
We started jumping in trot over a crosspole, then canter, then it was put to an upright.
We finished by jumping a course.
At the end he told me that Joe was ready to be pushed a bit further, and considering that was the biggest i've jumped him, he must of been ok!
Joe's dad had stopped for a quick look but ended up watching the whole session - i think he was a very proud dad!!
It was definately worth the money and i will be looking out for some more!!

BBs

Visit site
YAY, Im sorry I didnt get to say hello hunny!
Joe is one very smart pony isnt he!!

I would love more training with Ollie, he was fab wasnt he next time i want to take winston too!

So pleased you had a super time too
smile.gif

Vxx

Ash the arab

Visit site
Will let you know if another is planned!

He had me upping the tempo of our canter and it really made a difference coming into the fences. The problem with me is that, Joe is so big that i don't always realise our canter isn't up tempo enough, because we are covering so much ground!!

Ash the arab

Visit site
Didn't get there
smirk.gif

Joe had a bit of a cough - nothing major - no discharge and it wasn't prolonged.
Then the area that was being covered was mainly arable so wouldn't have been the best of outings.