My pony threw me :p

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
With such fabulous technique :D
I was leading him back to the stable this morning and I felt he had an eye on a patch of spring grass we were passing so I got tight hold of him.
With a deft aikido technique he pushed his head down behind my leg pulling my arm with it then as I was bent forward by that lifted his head and my arm back up behind me and I did a complete somersault in mid air landing on my bum in a puddle. It was so quick and so effective I was too astonished to be cross.
I wasn't hurt but I was well and truly soaked and the little **** got a few seconds of spring grass before I got up and dragged him in.

Baywonder

Visit site
Oh I truly feel your pain Gloi!

Leading my old boy across his field one day, he dodged behind me, put his head behind my backside and flicked his head upwards, lifting me off the ground completely. I went flying through the air, arms and legs flailing, landing in a heap on the ground. He just stood there and looked at me. :rolleyes:

Cheeky *******s aren't they?!!!! :p

Annagain

Visit site
Glad you're ok Gloi. My old boy was king of the shoulder flick as I was leading him. If he spotted something he wanted, he'd shove his shoulder into me so quickly i din't have time to get out of the way. It was never enough to knock me over, just enough to throw me off balance and he'd take the spilt second to go for it. I either had to let go or get dragged across the yard. When OH (17st rugby player) was new on the scene and trying to impress, he said he'd lead him as he wouldn't manage to do that to him. You can imagine my delight therefore watching him go concrete skiing with a 14hh Section D acting as the speed boat!

windand rain

Visit site
Sounds like a Highland pony trick. They are too clever by half. My sainted girl chucked the kid off the other day. Having been warned for more than a year that she didnt respond to smacking or ponyclub kicks the kid was sent into orbit as she was flapping legs and arms with a crop in her hand. I must admit the pony' patience astounded me as it had been going on almost from the start