my poor little baby

gally

Visit site
Today me and my friend rode down to another one of our friends yards to say hi as we have not seen them for ages (and they were not there). Anyway we left and decided to go down the 2 lane road as it is quicker and it was goona start getting dark soon. We were trotting down the road when some birds flew out of a tree and spooked Galaxy, as he spooked he slipped and went down in the road! . Walked him down to the pavement as i had also fallen off and wanted to check if he was ok. He has a massive cut that has taken the skin off on the top of his right fore leg, and 2 grazes on his right hind (he landed on his belly tilting to the right). Got home and cleaned him up and the cut on his foreleg is about 2-3 inches wide and about 1 inch high. Thankfully he was sound just a bit sore - understandably. Washed it out and put some hydrogel in the wound and sprayed all of the cuts and grazes with opsite.

My poor baby had a horrible day, get well soon gally

gally

Visit site
nah, i am fine just a graze on my wrist where i landed on the road, the poor little baby took the worst of it

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
aww hope Galaxy gets well soon
smile.gif