My sister will kill me........but...............

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Just had to share these pictures with you all......they are soooo funny......
grin.gif

My sister (who is the occasional fruit loop like myself..
grin.gif
) and myself went to visit a good friend yesterday who purchased a foal from us 3 years ago. It was a filly called Zabrina by Royal Geneve out of our lovely Elite Wolfgang mare (Mogwai) that we sadly lost in November.

Zabrina has only been under saddle a matter of weeks and we were going to see her progress. She has been fantastic at backing and is just being brought on very slowly, just being 3 years old........ridden for just 15-20 mins 3-4 times a week just now by her owner. She is very laid back and takes everything in her stride......just like a typical Geneve.

My sister has not ridden for over two years (like myself), in fact the last horse she and I rode was Royal Geneve........ Anyway we were asked if we wanted a quick try on Zabrina...

I thought more about self preservation........LOL
grin.gif
, however My sister decided to give it a shot, so on she got. She rode her for about 5 - 10 mins and was just in her element.

I took a few pictures but the funniest ones I have posted on here (hence why I hope she does not hear about it.......ha ha ha)........ My sister is like me and whenever a camera is about she cannot help but make funny faces!

We all thought that Zabrina must have been thinking....."Gosh I've a Right One Here!"........ROFL.......
grin.gif

Beaker_Zab12.jpg

Beaker_Zab10.jpg

Beaker_Zab11.jpg

My sister has her own 3 year old to back next year which she also purchased from us, he is a gelding by Sandreo x Goodtimes called "Afrika".........so she is now counting down the days until she gets going with him........
cool.gif

I have to say after seeing her going so well I am even more now hankering after something to ride again myself......
crazy.gif

Amelia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha ha ha ha.........NOT A CHANCE............rofl................
244.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AND .............. why not !! ??

I am riding Pi now
grin.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
Love the mare! I love short coupled horses with a nice big backend. She is so like my mare in fact!Is this one going to be a dressager or a SJer?

Anastasia

www.morayfirthstud.co.uk
Thanks for your nice comments on Zabrina. Each of the Geneve horses that have been backed we have had rave reviews from the owners. So trainable, easy going and rideable.........and what more could you ask for........
cool.gif

I think she will do a bit of everything with her, although ultimately she is bred for jumping through & through (Sandro, Ahorn Z, Alme Z, Caletto II, Wolfgang x Ulft etc). My friend had been speaking to Billy Twoomey at last years HOYS and he was keen to see a DVD of Zabrina when she was old enough but I think she is going to see how she gets on with her herself......

Yeah but Amelia you have lost an amazing amount of weight
cool.gif
.............I am only a mere 3 stone...............PLUS..........dont have anything to ride at home. G keeps on putting them all in foal.............LOL..........
grin.gif

Says you hiding behind a foal in your piccies..........
grin.gif

Amelia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
:
Yeah but Amelia you have lost an amazing amount of weight
cool.gif
.............I am only a mere 3 stone...............PLUS..........dont have anything to ride at home. G keeps on putting them all in foal.............LOL..........
grin.gif

Says you hiding behind a foal in your piccies..........
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To have lost 3 stone is fab!!!
As for hiding beahind a foal in my photo <lol> Well, I never realised she was that tall
shocked.gif
....... or I was that short !!
blush.gif
<rofl>

dobbin5

Visit site
Well I thank my sister for posting only the "quasi modo" pictures of me on this lovely 3 year old, there were sensible ones honest!!!

This mare was so well behaved it was unreal, only backed a matter of weeks, happy in her work, a real credit to her owner Teresa.

Cant wait for my youngster to come of age next year so that my sister can use more pictures to have me sectioned!!!

dobbin5

Visit site
the unfortunate thing is that "little sis" will be loitering with intent next year when I break in my own youngster that I bought from her (Sandreo x Sandro Hit x Goodtimes) so I am sure that there will be yet more photos and yet more laughter, it is the best medicine for sure. The mare was a star, despite being a bit confused, and never put a hoof wrong.

zabcap

New User
Visit site
ROFL Whaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa, those piccies are fab!!! Hey Scoop, my mare really looked after you, didn't she? One of the best RDA ponies in the country LOL, what a star. So does it still hurt!!!!!
grin.gif

dobbin5

Visit site
well all I will say is that I couldnt catch a pig between my knees at the moment ROFL!!!! mental note to get sorted out with training

I showed the piccies to the other half last night and I thought I would have to get the medics in, he laughed so hard he nearly hurt himself.

I had a fab time and your mare was a total star, one to watch when she gets onto the competition circuit.

bike leathers finally met enough to zip them up which is good, legs below knee did end up numb due to the lack of blood flow with the inevitable result of having two "dead legs" each time I got off the bike - nae graceful

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha ha ha ha....................oh yes................the leathers would have DEFINATELY been one for the camera had I been there!!! PMSL........
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a shame you didn't!!! Your description had me ROTFPMSL thou!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Partoow

Visit site
Did'nt you used to have a Bavarian stallion called Dumas???
Its a long time ago now and MUCH water has passed under many bridges but........ YUp you are still a friut loop!!!! A very nice one but a friut loop all the same!!
wink.gif

Fab that you have your own horse again.
grin.gif

dobbin5

Visit site
Yes I was very blessed to have Dumas but I lost him to colic last year, very much missed, I learned so much with him. Afrika is going to be very talented and is lovely in a totally different way to Dumas, one of my sisters dutch bred horses and she was right he was the right horse for me.

Humour and madness are blessings in the horse game that is for sure, who would spend all day in the rain/hail/snow with animals who more often than not did NOT agree with you and have no intention of prancing round a rectangle of grass no matter what listing you have told them the judge is!!!

nice to hear from someone that knows my insanity is not something new!! Only worry is that any of my doctors see my picture on this page and realise I have managed to tunnel my way out of the assylum