My Trough is now Sparkling..!!

_OC_

Visit site
Hello had a mixed bag of replies to my Post yesterday,funny thing is the Mum and daughter team who had offered to do mine,theirs was a third full and where they had left the hose in so it had siphoned out.....so filled.....need to move mine as under trees as my friend who helped me said this does encourage algae...I am very lucky that I am on a yard where we all help each other,what I was trying to express was the way I was told which had made me a little over sensitive!!!!!
confused.gif

filly190

Visit site
Its natural to feel self denfensive and I am sure you felt as though it was a personal attack yesterday from your yard mates.

Hope you feel better, we all know you are a good mum to your horse.

I am particular about water, only through learning about in having a outdoor swimming pool. The course we went out, literally freaked me out.

The more you learn about water, the more wary you get of the hidden danagers. If for instance we go away for a while, I run all my taps and shower for a hour to get rid of old water and nasties lurking in the system.

Drinking water for horses must apply the same logic and water maintence is not something we all know about.

Well, I'm really glad you have things sorted and feel a bit better.

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
(lunchtime
smile.gif
) Hope you feel better about that now Oct.cob !

By the way, how do you guys transport your water around?
Our own fields which we use during short holiday periods don't have any running water or stream, so we had to invest in a 1000ltr water carrier which will keep them going for a few days. It wasn't a cheap option.

_OC_

Visit site
Hi Guys-Thanks for your sweet replies.....as for getting water up there have a hose pipe with connectors attached it is a long performance to set it all up....also ended scrubing out their trough after being told they had done it......Em, no more said!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
!!!!!