Nabab De Reve

Eothain

Visit site
Does anybody know where I'd go about getting semen for Nabab De Reve. The stud that stands him has a website that I can't understand so it's of no use to me! Most importantly, does anybody know how much his fee is?

Eothain

Visit site
Looks like he's out for me to. I'm not sending a mare from Ireland to Belgium for any horse. Not even Cumano!!! Perhaps, maybe, I might venture out there to buy a filly by Nabab instead!

tigers_eye

Visit site
To my mind his stock aren't wow, but my goodness he's producing the goods when it comes to getting from one side of the fence to the other and leaving it up! He has become increasingly popular since he retired himself. You could consider one of his approved sons maybe? Edjaz van't Merelsnest is Nabab x Darco x Hedjaz; or the lovely Vigo D'Arsouilles, Nabab x Fleuri du Manoir.

Eothain

Visit site
There's a lovely mare in Ireland by him. Vimminka. She was jumping 1.40 last year for fun as a 7 year old. It's just a pity that her rider is Australian. She's an absolutely beautiful model.
Vigo stands at the same stud as the same stud as Nabab, so I still wouldn't be able to get man-juice from him! Never heard of Edjaz van't Merelsnest but my, what an awful name! Maybe it's time to research Montender!