NAF ENERg Has anyone used this please

mastermax

Visit site
Hi I have a very beautiful, chestnut show cob that has now finally started to work in an outline and I am hoping to show him this season, he has been out a couple of times and never been placed although the judges say he is a potential county standard cob. His problem is.... he is so b****y lazy. He is slow off the leg, when he does canter, it is a nightmare to keep him going and he lacks impulsion. He has no sparkle or umph in the school. His only two passions in life are hunting and eating. On a hunt field he will clear 2'9" with ease and canters all day and needs a check every now and again as he gets ahead of himself!!
I have heard of the Naf product ENERg to brighten them up and give some sparkle to competition horses. Has anyone used this and if so, what were the results and what are your thoughts. I am thinking of the "shot" version an hour and a half before he enters ring.
Thanks in advance.

catymmh

www.manage-my-horse.com
Hi I have been using NAF enerG for the past month and I saw a noticeable difference. I wanted this for my horse (an eventer, for the xc stage) who in fairness does have a lot of natural energy but I wanted the oomph and stamina boost. Ten days after the first use he was one of only 5 on the time at his 2nd event this season and came home full of running so I was impressed in fairness. There was no out-of-control energy just a boost and a spring in his step - I think it made him feel great above anything else. I might add he is in great shape anyway but I'd stepped up his fitness work so wanted a boost due to this. But generally very impressed indeed and it's all natural so felt confident to try it. I now keep him on the maintenance level and will do all summer at least. Hope this helps and good luck!